Thursday, July 31, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me....Im Officially 22....














30/7/2014
It's My Birthday......
All I can say is....My birthday in this year is pretty meaningful To me....
Emm....You know why ?
Because Previously I just spent my birthday with my buddies and family.....
You know...I don't have Girl Friend last time....
UNTIL NOW....
I have a girl friend.....and this is the 1st time ever I spent My Birthday with My girl Friend....
That feeling is great and wonderful.....
Well....I don't Expect a Grand Occasion or any Big Gifts....All I want is Sincerity....A Sincerity From All Of My Friends and Everyone who know me....I can be Happy Easily even just a Simple Wish From YOu guys....I'm easy to be Satisfied....Ya ~ From This Point You can Obviously know that I'm Mr.Simple.... :)

Thank You...My Sweetie (My Special Girl)...
You really amaze me.....I suppose that You will just accompany for whole day....As I tell you....I don't need anything during my birthday...Your Companion will be enough for me....That All....
But Everything is out of my expectation.....
You've prepare a Surprise For Me....You asked My friends celebrated With me together......You already planned this earlier.....What a Surprise.....
Thanks for your Everything....I love it...Thank You My Dear.... :)  <3 br="">
I want to thank to All My Buddies as well......
Thanks For Sacrificing your Time and celebrate with me.....I really don't know how to express My Thank to You guys.....it really blissful that having You guys as My Buddies.....
Anyway ~~~ Thanks to all My Friends who wished me as well.....Thanks to Everyone of You....
My Birthday celebration is simple....But I love it....

Lastly.....That My Wish...
I hope That I can achieve My Aim within 3 years.....Is MUST ! Must make it comes True
I planned a lot of thing in My future And I Hope That My Career can be Successful and Better
Money come come come ~~~ Dont stop ~ I need to earned more and more....
after that I wish All of my friends and Families Stay healthy and All the best in their Future....
Most importantly....
To My Sweetie....I hope that our relationship can Stay Longer and last forever....I just want you...You know...it ain't easy to meet the Right one in our Life....I have no idea How we gonna be in the future......There is too long to say....We cant expect anything in the future....I feel uneasy Everytime when I think of it...Seriously ~ But I dont care about your past...All I want to know is If there's a place for me in your Future...And I dont know what My future holds...But Im hoping You're in it......
So...Let's Appreciate what Present has....Ignore about the Future...Time can tell us the Truth and It can Proof Everything.....

That all For what I want to say During My Big Day....
Thanks All....
Good Night and God Blessed....

No comments:

Post a Comment