Friday, July 18, 2014

Looking Foward ! Move Foward !
























Hi ~ To all My Readers...
Today 18/7/2014....
Im feel free enough to log in My blogger to Make It NEW !!! Updated !!!
Due to My Present Busy Life....I got No Time to update My blog....
My Life is getting Busy nowadays....Hmmm.... :/

Life ain't easy to go on.....
I faced a lot of Obstacles in my life.....I just feel that My Life is just a Misery.....
Why I can't get what I want ? I Tried...but I failed to Achieve it.....I thought I will get rewarded after a Hard attempt....Too bad ~ I was unfortunate enough....in the end...Failure and Suffering are the Only Thing That I acquired...It never Rains but it poured...

I was totally despairing at first.....Why ? It is a Destiny ???
I complained a lot and I started to blame....Why it is so unfair !???
The Others can do it very well....But Me Just like a Failure....

After a long time.....I lied on Bed....I closed My eye in a Deep Silent Room.....
I start to Think...It is useless and Irresponsible...If I keep on Complaining and Blaming....
I must Think a Solution to Reverse This Bad Situation....
FIRST....Change The Mindset....
Yea ! I FAILED ! I suffered so much PAIN.....
SO WHAT !???
Who does not failed in Life ? Everyone Does ! There is No One get success from the beginning until the End....Everyone Must Has tried the taste of Failure in Life ! So that They just can Overcome the Bad Situation and Become Succeed ! AGREE ???

After a long thinking.....I change my Mindset....I think of every positive Thing.....Avoid Negative Thing
Negative brings Failure...Positive Brings Success....
So Think Positively and Live Happily ! :)

After the Failure.....I stand up again.....Im not easy to be Defeated....I Must Fight Back !
I just Need some Times To Make My Situation Better......
Fight ! non stop Fighting !
No Pain No gain......
I Believe.....Every Dark Cloud has a Silver Lining.....
Always Keep The Faith......
Raymond Sang.....You're Unique And Just Do The Best....Believe In Yourself.....

Dear My All Readers and Friends !
Let's Fight For our Dreams ! Do Not Give up....Keep Going....Success is just Around the Corner... :)
Believe in Your Action and Decision....No regret ! Just Lesson learned....
Good Night ! God blessed :)  <3 p="">

1 comment:

  1. seen. :)
    haha.
    I've also been facing different obstacles since last month.. total toture.. ==
    nvm la... as long as it passes, doesn't matter :)
    jiayouss arrh :))

    ReplyDelete